And we're back!

After a few years of silence our Infrared blogging team is back! What use to cost $15,000+ 2 years ago can now be picked up for at low as $6,000 (we're exited!).

We are going to be writing everyday on the best products and thermal imaging applications out in the market today. Thermal and Infrared is going to be big - we're going to tell you about it!

If you have any questions please send us and email to abe.lake@gmail.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

RAZIR Infrared Camera Cellphone




OMG (Oh My Goodness) I can't believe this thing. This Raz-IR thermal camera looks just like a flip open type cell phone and is not much bigger. This is the type of camera I have been waiting for. I think they have crammed almost every feature you could think of into this camera and still kept it amazingly small.

I recently got to play with this little guy for awhile thanks to the
Infrared Camera Superstore and I must say that I was impressed. The camera takes both visible and thermal images and stores them together. You can even put a voice comment (something I don't really use) with the images. The software automatically opens all the images and the voice comment together. Very cool for a low cost camera.

Here are some images I took with the camera


Let me know what you think. Has anyone else had a chance to use this camera? I will be posting more on this device shortly. Maybe I can sneak in some sexy thermal girl images with my new infrared spy camera....JK...Let me know what you want to see in thermal infrared.

1 comment:

Stephen A. Brown said...

xThis camera intrigues me. I think, design wise, it's one of the best gadgets I've ever come across. Price for the M4/RazIR (Pro) seems reasonable and in line with other similar products at twice the size and much less the feature set.

I'd like to try one of these out sometime.

--Stephen